Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Awesome Burlap

Check out these wonderful burlap fabrics I found. How much fun will it be to get started on projects for these beauties!

I found this simple chair that needed some fun elements to it
Can we say boring??

If we take off the fabric (plus I like to have my behind sitting in something fresh),
paint out that wood (a punch of colour is always a great idea)


Now when placing material onto any surface you must make sure the part of the pattern you have chosen is centered


Measure the overall chair to find the centre point. Find the centre point of the fabric. I'd add 2" per edge to allow for folding over and stapling. 


Measure twice, cut once
(I've looked and there isn't any fabric stretchers out there. Lol)

Staple away. Screw the seat back in place 



Voila

No comments:

Post a Comment